The Signal House was originally built in 1864 and was the Evesham Station Building on the London Midland and Scottish Railway line between Birmingham New Street and Ashchurch, Gloucestershire. The building fell into disuse following the closure of the line on 6th July 1964.
Gage-Tupper & Associates Limited purchased the building some 32 years later in 1996 and carried out the renovation and conversion into offices. On 2nd May 1997 the Company relocated from Leamington Spa, Warwickshire into the newly completed accommodation.
In January 2010 the Company undertook work to further renovate the external envelope of the building. This work included the installation of bespoke PVCu windows which were carefully designed in order to retain the original appearance and character of the building. A self-coloured render coat was applied to improve the external brick skin which had deteriorated beyond repair. New signage now includes an image of the LMS Locomotive, The Duchess of Sutherland, in order to retain the link with the building’s original association with the railway.