t: +44 (0)1386 49770

e: info@gage-tupper.com

Menu

Company History

John D. Tupper & Associates was established in 1986 to specialise in providing Clerks of Works within the Building and Civil Engineering Industry on a contract by contract basis, to construction projects throughout the United Kingdom. John D. Tupper & Associates Ltd was formed in July 1988 to provide Clerk of Works Services to the Property Services Agency of the Department of the Environment. Both businesses were merged together in July 1992 to trade under the name of John D. Tupper & Associates Ltd.

Gage Management Group Ltd was established in 1993 by Michael J. Gage to incorporate John D. Tupper & Associates Ltd and John D. Tupper & Associates (Europe) Ltd to provide a comprehensive Clerk of Works service. Michael J. Gage was a Director of these Companies and has retained the original concept, aims and structure of the business.

On 2nd May 1997, the Company re-located to new offices in Evesham, Worcestershire, and in association with this re-location, took the opportunity to re-organise and re-name the companies within the group. John D. Tupper & Associates (Europe) Limited was re-named Gage-Tupper & Associates Limited with the intention that future commissions will be carried out by this Company. We are able to offer either a full-time resident or part-time visiting service for all types of work, including Building, Civil Engineering and Mechanical & Electrical Engineering.